PHP framework to develop web applications.Antony Peel
Stuck in the middle of a PHP development project? Several programs allow you to work with this language, but you might be interested in trying out CodeIgniter, a framework to develop web applications in PHP that includes all the tools necessary.
The small size of CodeIgniter is one of its greatest weapons to draw the attention of users. If you're looking for a simple, yet powerful program, different to other common tools to code in PHP, don't miss out on CodeIgniter.
Features of CodeIgniter
- Great performance.
- Plenty of supporting documentation.
- Great compatibility with standard hosting systems.
- No restrictive encoding rules.
- Simple configuration.
Installing CodeIgniter is simple, but you'll have to meet certain prerequisites. You must have PHP installed on the system and some sort of database like MySQL, MySQLi, MS SQL, PostgreSQL, Oracle, SQLite or ODBC to run the program.
An elegant tool to create full-fledged web applications.
Create the applications of the future by downloading CodeIgniter free for Windows computers.
- Requires a ZIP compatible compressor.
- Requires PHP and some sort of MySQL, MySQLi, MS SQL, PostgreSQL, Oracle, SQLite or ODBC database.